A communications plan helps identify and achieve the communication objectives of a project.
It is an essential planning tool and should be developed at the initiation of a project. It must be updated as a project progresses and feedback and approval should be sought from other parties involved in the project and your Agency’s Communications Manager.
Communications Policy requirements
Read the Communication Policy requirements for planning and procurement.
- A - Z of communication tools -
- Agency Communications Managers: contact list -
- Cabinet submission: communications strategy template -
- Collaboration - A Tasmanian Government approach -
- Communication Strategy Template- limited instructions -
- Communication Strategy Template - with instructions -
- Communications strategy budget template -
- Creative brief: template -
- Government newsletters: register -
- Internal communications -
- Market research brief: template -
- Non-advertising approaches to marketing -
- Personal Information Protection Act -
- Tasmanian Government Framework for Community Engagement -
- Tasmanian Government Project Management Framework -