Acknowledging Tasmanian Government support
Have you received support either funding or in-kind from the Tasmanian Government? Follow the steps on this page to find out how you are required to acknowledge the support that you have received.
Step 1: Refer to your grant deed
If you have a grant deed with the Tasmanian Government, it will most likely include a clause on how to recognise the Tasmanian Government’s support. It will also provide a contact person for the grant who will be able to assist you with any questions you have about your grant, including how to recognise funding support.
Step 2: Was your grant provided by Arts Tasmania?
If no, go to step 3.
If you have received a grant from the Department of State Growth through Arts Tasmania, refer to their information for successful applicants web page to determine the correct way to use logo and text acknowledgements to recognise Tasmanian Government support.
Step 3: Contact the responsible Tasmanian Government agency
If you are still unclear on your obligations, please contact the Tasmanian Government agency that is responsible for your support.
- Department of Education - email email@example.com
- Department of Health and Human Services - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Justice - email email@example.com
- TasTAFE - email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Police and Emergency Management - contact page
- Department of Premier and Cabinet - contact page
- Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment - contact page
- Department of State Growth - contact page
- Tourism Tasmania - contact page
- Department of Treasury and Finance - contact page
Resource for Tasmanian Government agencies: guidelines for positioning the Tasmanian Government logo on materials
If you are responsible for managing grants provided by your agency, you might find it useful to attach the following resource showing correct placement of the Tasmanian Government logo to any grant deed documentation given to recipients.
Feel free to edit the contact details and footer to ensure the resource is relevant to your agency.