You are viewing an archived copy of this website captured Tue Apr 15 12:42:18 AEST 2014
Skip to navigation
Workplace Standards > Licensing


Accreditation of Building Practitioners

licensing, building practitioner accreditation

Information about Forms and Guides, Finding an Accredited Building Practitioner, Complaints About Practitioners, Maintaining Your Accreditation, Who Needs to be Accredited?, and more.

Continuereading 'Accreditation of Building Practitioners'

Asbestos Removalists & Assessors


Information about licensing and legislation requirements for Asbestos removalists & assessors

Continuereading 'Asbestos Removalists & Assessors'

Construction induction cards

construction, induction, training, white card

Information about Recognition of interstate induction card, Assistance and interstate authorities, What is required for training?, and more.

Construction induction cards (white card)

Continuereading 'Construction induction cards'

Dangerous Goods Transport Licensing

Dangerous Goods Transport

Summary of the licensing and legislation requirements for transportation of Dangerous Goods by road within Tasmania

Continuereading 'Dangerous Goods Transport'

Explosives and Fireworks Licensing

explosives, fireworks

Summary of licensing requirements for fireworks and explosives - including import/export, authorisation, shot-firing permit, fireworks displays and Security-sensitive Dangerous Substances permits

Continuereading 'Explosives Licensing'

Hazardous chemicals licensing

licensing, dangerous substances,

hazardous chemical notification requirements including Schedule 11 & 15 of the Work Health and Safety Act 2012

Continuereading 'Hazardous chemicals'

High risk work

licensing, high risk work,

Information about High risk work assessor, High risk classes, Licence to perform high risk work, and more.

Licensing information for high risk work

Continuereading 'High risk work'

Occupational Licensing

licensing, Plumbing, Electrical, Gas fitters, occupational licensing

Information about Licensing, Code of Practice, Determinations & Orders, and more.

Occupational Licensing Act 2005 and other legal documents for plumbers, gas-fitters, electricians and automotive gas-fitters

Continuereading 'Occupational Licensing'

Owner Builders

safety, building, owner builders

Information about What is an Owner Builder , Approval Process, When can I move in , When can I Start Building, and more.

Continuereading 'Owner Builders'

Plant and equipment

licensing, plant and equipment

Information about Plant Registration, Mobile elevating work platforms (MEWP), Plant Design, Pressure equipment, Mobile crane inspections, and more.

Continuereading 'Plant and equipment'

Search licence databases

Use these search facilities to locate qualified contractors and professionals near you

Continuereading 'Search licence databases'

0 comments for 'Licensing' 1300 366 322

(03) 6166 4600 (outside Tas.)