What’s in it for you?
The beauty of Tasmanian Women in Agriculture is that you decide how involved you want to be. In the main, it’s friendship, understanding, sharing concerns that affect the family business, support, encouragement, gaining confidence, recognition and communication. You may also gain greater knowledge of agricultural industries, hear addresses by industry specialists and take part in workshops. All this for a few hours a month, with no obligation to attend every meeting or take on any roles or fundraising.
Who can join?
Its simple, if you are connected to agriculture then you can join! Membership is open to everyone. You can be a mother, wife, a partner in farms and/or fishing, a manager of agribusinesses or regional business that has links with primary production then this organisation is for you!
Why should I join?
- Membership is FREE
- You will receive our FREE Bluegum Newsletter each quarter. It shares stories, images, experiences and information about Tasmanian women involved in agriculture.
- You can stay up-to-date with our regular emails with news, grants and events
- You can post a message or find useful information on Facebook
- Through your discussion group or by contacting your executive, you can ‘have your say’ about government policy and issues affecting rural women
- Most importantly, you will be linked to hundreds of amazing rural women all over Tasmania, Australia and the world!
How do I join?
There are two ways to join. You can join to receive quarterly newsletters and email bulletins by filling out the form online form below or contact your closest discussion group or executive member to obtain hardcopy forms.
Complete this form to join or update your membership details: (* mandatory fields)
Personal Information Protection (PIP) Act:
Should you wish to receive the Bluegum Newsletter and Email Bulletins, your personal contact details will be required. We are required to inform you that this information is collected and stored in accordance with the principles of the Personal Information Protection Act 2004. This means that the information will only be used for Tasmanian Women in Agriculture purposes. Your information will not be distributed to a third party, unless required by law, and then only in strict accordance with the PIP Act. You have the right to access or amend any of your personal information collected by TWiA. Please contact the Executive if you have any queries about the Policy.