a connected, strong and vibrant rural community
We connect, support and celebrate Tasmanian rural women by:
- Providing opportunities to network and support each other;
- Encouraging and empowering them to realise their full potential;
- Advocating for and representing them and their rural communities;
- Providing opportunities to gain and share knowledge at state, national and international levels;
- Raising their profile as part of a forward thinking and vibrant agricultural industry that is vital to the Tasmanian economy; and
- Contributing to the viability and sustainability of agriculture and rural communities.
The key priorities for TWiA for 2013-2015 are:
- Strengthen and encourage membership;
- Deliver special projects (including preparation for celebrating TWiA’s 20th anniversary in 2014);
- Actively pursue sustainable funding;
- Explore partnerships an strategic alliances; and
- Refine processes and build a robust administration.