How do I reset my password?
If you're logged out of your account and you can't remember your password:
You can request a new password by clicking the Forgot your password? link on the Facebook login page. We'll send you an email with a link to reset your password.
If you're logged into your account:
- Click at the top right of any Facebook page and select Settings
- Click on the Password section
- Enter your current password and a new password and save your changes
- Use a different password than the ones you use for other sites or services
- Make sure your password is long and strong: use a combination of at least 6 numbers, letters and punctuation marks
- Don't use words found in the dictionary