When making a Will, there are various factors you should consider.
When you make a Will you should include the following:
- who you are, with enough information to clearly identify that document as your Will;
- the name of your Executor;
- clear instructions about how you want your assets to be distributed;
- details of the persons to whom you wish to leave your assets and what should happen if someone you name dies before you;
- your wishes regarding your funeral arrangements (ie: creamtion or burial); and
- the name of a Guardian to care for young children.
Remember to check your life insurance policies and retirement savings plans to ensure you have named in those policies and plans the people who will receive that money in case you pass away. If no one is named the money will form part of your estate.
Please feel free to contact us , make an obligation free appointment online or call 1800 068 784 if have any queries.
I had put off writing my Will for some time as I thought it would be too hard. I was very pleasantly surprised by how easy it was. Thank you.
Latrobe Will Client 2013