You are viewing an archived copy of this website captured Sat Feb 08 11:35:25 AEDT 2014
If you have any difficulties using this site or finding what you need, the following may help:
Text Version of the Site
Finding Your Way Around
Using the Site Map
Finding a Publication
Finding a Form or Permit
Using PDF files
Photographs on the Site
- At the bottom of every page on this internet site is a link that takes you to the text version of the same page. There are still images in this version but the layout of the pages is based on a non-graphical design. This makes page loading quicker for people with slow connections and this format can also be used by people, including the disabled, using alternative browsers or screen readers.
- To return to the full graphical version of the site click on the link at the bottom of your text page.
- The links in the left-hand side navigation of a page show you other pages of interest at the same level, and information immediately one level below you.
- Use the horizontal list of links in the grey box ('breadcrumbs') to move upward through the section of the site you are in.
- To get back to the home page, click on the 'Home' link in the navigation bar at the top of the page, or on 'Home' in the horizontal grey box of links, or click on the words 'Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment' in the top left-hand corner of every page.
- Use the Site Map to see how the site is structured, or use Search.
- There is a search box located in the top right-hand corner of every page on this website. Type the term or terms you want to search for and click on the Search button.
- Click on the Advanced Search link if you want to use more sophisticated search features to hone your search query. On this page you also can increase the number of results returned per page, search only for publications or for permits/forms, or only for Adobe PDF documents.
- There is a link to the Site Map in the top right-hand corner of every page on this website.
- The Site Map shows all the major parts of the site. Simply click on the blue triangles to expand sections of the site.
- To find out about the publications provided by the Department see the Publications Database.
- Alternatively, to view the publications available on this site, click on the link to the Advanced Search page which you will find in the top right-hand corner of any web page.
- Simply type in the word or phrase that relates to the publication you are after. Then choose the option 'Return results of the information type' --> Publications and press the Search button.
- Alternatively to view all publications listed on the site, do not fill in any search terms, then choose option 'Return results of the information type' --> Publications, then press the Search button.
- To find out about permits, licences, or application forms check the A-Z List of Forms which provides links to the majority of the forms available on our site.
- Many of the publications and reports provided on the site are Portable Document Format (PDF) files. You need to have a product called Adobe Acrobat Reader (a free program) to open these documents.
- Wherever we have provided a document as a PDF, we also give you a link to the Adobe website. Simply follow the instructions on the Adobe site to download Acrobat Reader on to your computer.
- We are endeavouring to keep our PDF files to reasonable file sizes but in some instances this is not always possible. If you are having trouble downloading a PDF file you might like to consider saving the file to your computer and opening it later when you are offline. To save it, right click on the PDF icon and use the “Save as…” option.
- Contact us by using the email link in the footer of the page you were on if you are still having trouble downloading a PDF file.
- To find information you think may only be in a PDF file on the site, use the Advanced Search option. Simply type in a word or phrase, then choose the option 'Return results of the file format'--> Adobe Acrobat PDF, then press the Search button.
- If you’re having problems with the site, please contact us by using the Feedback form, the link for which is in the top right-hand corner of every page, or the email link in the footer.
- For general enquiries see Contact Us for our telephone numbers, postal address and office locations.
- Most of the photographs used on this site are the property of the Department.
- Where we have been granted permission to use other people’s images, we generally provide an acknowledgment on or near where the image is used.
Contact: Internet CoordinatorLee Buchanan
1 Franklin Wharf HOBART TAS 7000 TAS
Phone: 03 6165 3053
Tasmania Online | Service Tasmania
This page - http://www.dpipwe.tas.gov.au/intertext.nsf/WebPages/MROD-4VMUA5?open - was last published on 3 December 2013 by the Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment. Questions concerning its content can be sent to Internet Coordinator by using the feedback form, by mail to GPO Box 44, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia 7001, or by telephone.
Please read our disclaimer and copyright statements governing the information we provide on this site.
A graphical version of this page is also available.