| Home | Forms | Publications | Fees and Payments | Legislation | Contact Us | Online Enquiry Form |
You are about to lodge an online enquiry form to Consumer Affairs and Fair Trading in Tasmania. Please be aware this is not a formal complaint.
2. First Name
3. Family Name
4. Address (street name and number)
8. Daytime Contact Number
9. Email Address An enquiry confirmation email as well as a response
from this office will be sent to this address
10. If the issue relates to a trader, it is recommended that you contact them first to try and resolve the matter. Have you been back to the trader?
11. If you have answered no, please give reason
12. Trader Name (if known/applicable)
13. Trader Address (if known/applicable)
14. Trader Contact Details (if known/applicable)
15. Details of your enquiry Maximum 1000 characters(Please include description of goods or services, date of purchase/service/contract made, cost of purchase/services/contract, method of payment)
16. Do you require a response from this office to your email?
17. What will happen next?
If you have requested a response we will contact you within 5 working days.
18. Privacy Statement
Consumer Affairs and Fair Trading is bound by laws that protect your privacy, concerning the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information. The information you give us will be used to respond to your enquiry. In accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act 2004 information you have provided may be managed or disclosed to relevant complaint handling bodies as well as other public sector bodies where necessary for the efficient storage and use of this information.