You are viewing an archived copy of this website captured Thu Aug 08 08:05:15 AEST 2013

 Home | About Us | Feedback | Help | Site Map
Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment

Home > Biosecurity > AgVet Chemicals > Licences & Certificates

Licences and Certificates

Aerial spraying
© CSIRO Land & Water Division
Aerial spraying  (Photo © CSIRO Land & Water
In Tasmania, you must hold a Commercial Operator Licence if you provide a service that involves the application of agricultural or veterinary chemical products.

A person who applies chemical products for a licensed Commercial Operator must have a Certificate of Competency that is relevant to the type of work they perform.

A person cannot carry out aerial spraying of agricultural chemical products unless they hold a Pilot (Chemical Rating) Licence and either they or their employer holds an Agricultural Aircraft Operator Licence.

Aerial Spraying Licences
Ground Spraying Licences and Certificates
Training & Accreditation to Use Chemical Products

Tasmania Online

Tasmania Online | Service Tasmania

This page - - was last published on 18 July 2013 by the Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment. Questions concerning its content can be sent to Internet Coordinator by using the feedback form, by mail to GPO Box 44, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia 7001, or by telephone.

Please read our disclaimer and copyright statements governing the information we provide on this site.

A text version of this page is also available.