You are viewing an archived copy of this website captured Sat Jul 13 09:04:26 AEST 2013

Service Tasmania

Tasmania Online ContactDisclaimer
Home > Rural community > Aircraft > Applications >

State government

State Government Agricultural and veterinary chemicals: licences and certificates
Information on licences and certificates required for the application of agricultural or veterinary chemicals (aerial and ground spraying), with links to application forms

Further options

Symbols used

State Government
Local Government