You are viewing an archived copy of this website captured Fri Jul 12 23:15:25 AEST 2013

Service Tasmania

Tasmania Online ContactDisclaimer
Home > Rural community > Transport concessions >

State government

State Government Metro: student concession travel cards
Information about eligibility for Metro Tasmania's student concession cards and Urban Fringe Student Permits, with a link to the Urban Fringe Student Permit application form

Further options

For convenience

Symbols used

State Government
Local Government