You are viewing an archived copy of this website captured Fri Jul 12 23:09:01 AEST 2013

Service Tasmania

Tasmania Online ContactDisclaimer
Home > Rural community > Fisheries >


State Government Farm dam stocking permit
Information on Inland Fisheries Service permits for stocking of trout in farm dams. Includes link to printable permit application form

Further options

Government level

Symbols used

State Government
Local Government