You are viewing an archived copy of this website captured Fri Jul 12 16:19:12 AEST 2013

Service Tasmania

Tasmania Online ContactDisclaimer
Home > Tourism >



General resources:

Commonwealth Government Australian Electronic Travel Authority (ETA)
Online facility allowing ETA (equivalent to a visa) applications and checks, for those planning a holiday visit or short business trip to Australia
State Government Consumer Affairs and Fair Trading: forms
Links to printable application forms of the Office of Consumer Affairs and Fair Trading relating to business affairs, business names, incorporation, security agents, cooperatives, bills of sale, charities, conveyancers, weights and measures, renting a home, and travel agents
Local Government Cradle Coast Regional Tourism Awards
Entry criteria and nomination forms for the Cradle Coast 'The Advocate' Regional Tourism Awards when available. The awards encourage, support, celebrate and recognise tourism industry excellence and professionalism across the region
State Government Parks and Wildlife: visitor research and statistics
Links to downloadable form for research permits, plus current visitor statistics, walker and rafter numbers
Commonwealth Government Passports (Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade)
DFAT site for comprehensive information on Australian passports, including how to apply, printable application forms, and the reporting of lost passports
State Government Roadside Tourism Signs (Transport)
Information for tourist operators on how to apply for approval to erect tourism signs on State roads. Links to applications forms and the Tasmanian Roadside Signs Manual
State Government Travel agents
Consumer Affairs and Fair Trading information on the licensing and regulation of travel agents in Tasmania, with details of how to become a licensed travel agent, and links to printable application forms
Commonwealth Government Visas, immigration and refugees: applications and forms
Links to online and printable visa application forms, and information sheets that explain procedures that need to be followed when dealing with the Department of Immigration and Citzenship

Further options

For me

Symbols used

State Government
Local Government