Government websites are key platforms for providing public access to information and services. They are also a critical part of Government’s internal communication and information sharing infrastructure.
Style Guide requirements
All Tasmanian Government websites must be readily identifiable by the target audience as coming from the Tasmanian Government, which includes using the Tasmanian Government logo and style guide.
The Style Guide outlines the branding requirements for websites, including:
Communications Policy requirements
Read the Policy requirements for Tasmanian Government websites.
- ABC's Use of Social Media Policy -
- Copyright and disclaimer notices: web publishing -
- Domain name request form -
- Fax and email: confidentiality notice and disclaimer -
- Government of South Australia social media guidelines -
- Internet and email use in the State Service: Ministerial Direction -
- Mashable community commenting guidelines -
- Non-Government websites -
- Spam Act 2003: A practical guide for government -
- Web design and navigation: template details -
- Web design and navigation: templates -
- Web Domain Naming Guidelines -
- Web Publishing Framework -
- Writing for the web: guide -