You are viewing an archived copy of this website captured Wed Aug 31 10:36:32 AEST 2011
Stable Tasmanian Open Repository Service
The smart place to keep your published documents.
STORS provides free long-term storage of, and
access to, Tasmanian electronic documents, with a stable URL that
you can link to immediately.
- Long-term storage guaranteed by the State Library of Tasmania
- A URL for your document that won't change
- Increased public access through document conversion, if necessary,
- Capacity to handle document versions
- Checksum provision for future document verification
- Provision of a unique document ID
Conditions of use:
- Only document-like items will be accepted - whole websites and databases are outside the scope of STORS
- Material in STORS will be openly available via the web unless otherwise indicated
- Items contributed to STORS must not contain:
- illegal content
- harmful programs such as viruses etc.
- material that is not approved for submission
and open access by the copyright owner
A joint service of:
STORS satisfies State Library of Tasmania legal deposit requirements
and the Archives Office of Tasmania disposal schedules.